Top Reasons to Buy Bulk at The Good Food Store
- The Good Food Store has over 800 items in bulk.
- Reduced carbon footprint. Avoid excess packaging on products from coffee to body care to household cleaning.
- You can buy that in bulk?! From ketchup to yogurt to peanut butter to tofu, GFS offers hard-to-find bulk items. Pack them up in an ECO•Takeout for a food-safe, zero waste option.
- Fight food waste. In the US, upwards of 30% of food is wasted – a huge carbon impact. Minimize food waste by shopping in bulk and getting just the right amount.
- Buy fresh. Get just what you need, as you need it, keeping your pantry contents fresh and flavorful.
- Save on staples. The bulk department includes many Good Choices offerings – get kitchen essentials for low prices.
- Buy frugal. Need just a little? No need to buy a huge container. Need a lot? Discounts are available on most bulk items when ordered by the case.
- Buy quality. GFS has high product standards. We carefully evaluate new products for quality, freshness, unadulterated ingredients, truth in labeling, humane treatment of animals, and environmental impact.
- Thoughtful choices. GFS gives preference to organic, non-GMO, fair trade, and local items when bringing in new bulk products.
See our Bulk Numerical Codes PDF to identify that mystery bulk product in your pantry that has a number on it, but not a name. Or download one of the PDF’s below for more information about bulk spices or preparation instructions for our other bulk foods.