Events listed below, unless otherwise noted, will take place here at the store. The list may also include community events the Good Food Store is sponsoring or that we think you’d like to hear about.
Deli Service Changes
GFS COVID-19 Updates
As of 9.3.2020
As GFS continues to navigate serving our customers during the COVID pandemic, it's become clear that we need to further streamline deli service operations. The following changes are being made to the GFS deli service line effective Thursday, September 3, 2020:
- The Wok Bowl station is currently closed. A limited selection of prepared stir fry options is available in the hot bar.
- Build-Your-Own sandwiches are currently unavailable. We will continue to offer some of our made-to-order GFS Signature Panini & Sandwiches.
- Build-Your-Own Fire Deck Pizzas are currently unavailable. Breakfast Pizzas, Daily Pizzas & Calzones are still available at the Fire Deck.
We know that changes to some of our most popular programs will affect customers, and we are sorry for the inconvenience. We are committed to being here to feed our community through the current challenges and must make the changes necessary to ensure efficient and safe service for both customers and staff.
As of 9.22.2020
Consistent with the Missoula City-County Health Officer's July 9th order making face-coverings mandatory in all indoor spaces open to the public, GFS requires face-coverings for everyone aged 5 and over, without exception. Those who are unable to wear a face-covering are invited to use our curbside
Per the health order, masks with exhalation valves and face shields (unless worn over a mask) are not permitted. Face-coverings must cover nose and mouth while in the store.
We continue to offer clean GFS bandanas for customers' use while shopping.
GFS SHOPPING TIPS
With COVID cases in our city and state on the rise, safety precautions are more important now than ever. Please help us keep our store and employees safe and here to serve you by doing the following:
- Wear a face-covering. We have bandanas if you do not have one.
- Shop Curbside Pickup if you are unable to wear a mask.
- Limit your shopping trips to once per week.
- Send just one shopper per household.
- Come prepared with a list and shop efficiently.
- Maintain 6' of distance from others.
For our high-risk customers and those unable to wear a mask, we currently offer complimentary curbside service. Click Here
to learn more.
It is up to all of us to work together to keep our community safe.
Thank you from our team here for your support and cooperation!