Pesto Pasta with Garbanzo Beans and Olives
Vegetarian pasta made with pantry staples.
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Drain olives.
- Thaw pesto, if necessary.
- Toss pasta with garbanzo beans, olives, and pesto and top with Parmesan and parsley to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories from Fat 179 (25%)
(31%)Total Fat 20g
(23%)Saturated Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 113g
(21%)Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.