Baked Brown Rice Balls
A versatile finger food that kids will love.
- 4 cups fully-cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, green parts only
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs olive oil for drizzling
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil. Mix well.
- Using about 2 tablespoons of rice mixture at a time, roll into balls and line up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle some olive oil over all of the rice balls. Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly browned and a little crispy.
Calories from Fat 100 (29%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(10%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 52g
(16%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.