Bacon Onion Quiche Bites
Bacon, cheese, and onion create a savory appetizer that's sure to please your guests.
- 30 mini phyllo shells, 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- fresh chives for garnish, optional
- Place phyllo shells on baking sheet. In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, half and half, cheese, bacon bits, and onion. Spoon 2 tsp of filling into each shell.
- Bake at 375°F until quiches puff and turn slightly brown, 15–20 minutes. Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.
Calories from Fat 48 (48%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(12%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.