Apple Pork Chops
Apple cider marinade—so effortless, you'll never want to go back to traditional pork chops and apples again.
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs flour
- Combine apple cider, mustard, celery seed, salt, and pepper in a shallow baking dish or gallon size bag.
- Add pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Reserve marinade after marinating.
- Preheat broiler, grill, or grill pan. Broil or grill chops until browned.
- Preheat small skillet or sauce pan. Add olive oil. Whisk in flour. Cook flour until fragrant. Whisk in reserved marinade. Bring to a boil and simmer until chops are done.
- Serve with simple roasted vegetables.
Calories from Fat 110 (42%)
(19%)Total Fat 12g
(14%)Saturated Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 18g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.