All-American Chicken Blueberry Salad Platter
Make your own deli salad delight. Great for Independence Day and you can hold the toast if you like for picnics and barbecues.
- 1/3 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing
- 1 Tbs orange marmalade
- 1 Tbs reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch cubes red bell pepper
- 2 small scallions, sliced (about 3 tablespoons)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 large slices whole grain country bread
- 4 slices (3/4-inch thick) iceberg lettuce (cut crosswise through center of head)
- 8 to 12 thin crosswise slices tomato
- In a large bowl, combine vinaigrette, marmalade, and mayonnaise; set aside 2 tablespoons. Stir chicken, blueberries, red pepper, and scallions into remaining dressing in the bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place one slice toast on each of 4 dinner plates; divide salad onto toast. Arrange lettuce and tomatoes beside sandwich and drizzle with reserved dressing.
Calories from Fat 123 (29%)
(21%)Total Fat 14g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 48g
(49%)Dietary Fiber 12g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.