3+3 Bean Salad
A colorful bean medley tossed in a tangy ginger dressing.
- 1 16 oz can green beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can great Northern or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup green onions (tops included), sliced
- Ginger Dressing1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Mix the oil, apricot preserves, vinegar, sugar, and ground ginger together; set aside.
- Put the drained beans and onion in a large bowl with a cover; add the dressing and mix. Cover and refrigerate.
- Turn the bowl over occasionally during the first few hours to mix the dressing and ingredients. Serve cold.
Calories from Fat 67 (28%)
(12%)Total Fat 8g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 37g
(29%)Dietary Fiber 7g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.