Our curbside capacity is limited. If you are able to shop in person for yourself, we ask that you reserve this service for those who cannot due to medical conditions or quarantine. We also kindly request that customers refrain from ordering more than once per week. Thank you for your understanding.
Orders are shopped Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday
*If the volume of orders is too high, it may take an extra day to shop your order. There may also be times when we are caught up and able to process an order that we receive early in the morning on the shopping day. We cannot accommodate requests to have orders ready for pickup at a specific date/time.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- There is a $50 order minimum. We reserve the right to decline any order.
- Prices are subject to change. You will be charged the price of an item at the time your order is shopped. During this critical time, we are not charging a service fee.
- We will call you when your order has been shopped. Please answer your phone! We can accept credit cards, GFS gift cards, and EBT (requires payment in-store). We cannot accept cash, check, or Missoula Downtown Association Gift Cards.
- Items may be unavailable at the time your order is shopped. For best fulfillment, provide acceptable substitutions. We will not substitute unless indicated, and we cannot do last-minute additions and substitutions when we call you for payment.
- Hot deli items and made-to-order items are not available via curbside. Beer & Wine is available. Must be 21 or older and have ID.
- Please pick up your order promptly. Curbside pickup is behind the store on 2nd Street West. Look for the large sign on the garage door and call (406) 541-3663 when you arrive.