Our curbside capacity is limited. If you are able to shop in person for yourself, we ask that you reserve this service for those who cannot due to medical conditions or quarantine. Thank you for your understanding.
Orders are shopped once a week, on Thursday mornings only. Orders received after 7 AM on Thursday will not be shopped until the following week.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- There is a $10 service fee per order.
- There is a $50 order minimum. We reserve the right to decline any order.
- Prices are subject to change. You will be charged the price of an item at the time your order is shopped.
- We do not shop curbside orders for businesses (caterers, accommodations, farmers’ market or food truck vendors, etc.).
- We will call you when your order has been shopped. Please answer your phone! We can accept credit cards, GFS gift cards, and EBT (requires payment in-store). We cannot accept cash, check, or Missoula Downtown Association Gift Cards.
- Items may be unavailable at the time your order is shopped. For best fulfillment, provide acceptable substitutions. We will not substitute unless indicated, and we cannot do last-minute additions and substitutions when we call you for payment.
- Hot deli items and made-to-order items are not available via curbside. Beer & Wine is available. Must be 21 or older and have ID.
- Please pick up your order promptly. Curbside pickup is behind the store on 2nd Street West. Look for the large sign on the garage door and call (406) 541-3663 when you arrive.