CURBSIDE PICKUP INFORMATION
- Minimum order: $50.00
- Orders are shopped Monday through Friday. Orders placed on Friday may not be shopped until Monday.
- We are able to accept credit cards, GFS gift cards and EBT as payment, EBT requires payment in-store.
- Unable to accept cash, check, Missoula Downtown Association Gift Cards.
- Service charge: during this critical time, we are offering this service at no additional charge.
- Prices are subject to change. You will be charged the price of an item at the time your order is shopped.
- Items may be unavailable at the time your order is shopped.
- The following items are not available for curbside orders: deli wok bowls, deli made-to-order sandwiches, fire deck pizza & calzones, packaged food bar items, and made to order beverages.
- Beer & wine is available for curbside pickup. Must be 21 or older and we will verify purchaser ID when the order is picked up. Please have ID ready.
- Due to the high volume of orders, we are unable to do last-minute additions and substitutions when we call you for payment.
- Orders will be shopped in the order they are received. We cannot guarantee same day pickup or accommodate requests to have orders ready for pickup at a specific date/time. We will do our best to shop your order within 48 hours.
- Once your order is filled, we will contact you for payment and pickup.
- There is no need to tip for this service.
- We reserve the right to decline any order.
CURBSIDE PICKUP LOCATION:
Curbside pickup is behind the Good Food Store on 2nd Street West. Look for the large sign on the garage door.
There are several spots marked for pickup. Please call (406) 541-3663 when you arrive.