Turkish Lentil Salad
Lentils make this super-quick and tasty salad a satisfying meal by itself.
- 2 cups cooked green or black lentils
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup olives, wedged
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 hard boiled egg, diced
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and crushed pepper flakes to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine lentils, cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley. Gently toss in egg, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and cumin. Season with salt and pepper flakes to taste and serve at room temperature.
Calories from Fat 98 (42%)
(17%)Total Fat 11g
(9%)Saturated Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrate 24g
(37%)Dietary Fiber 9g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.