Lobster Tails with Lemon Dill Butter
An elegant favorite, amazingly simple to make and even better to eat.
- 2 3 oz lobster tails
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh dill, minced
- 2 Tbs clarified butter, divided
- Turn oven on broil.
- Spray a cast-iron skillet with cooking spray, set aside.
- With kitchen scissors, cut along the center of the lobster tail’s back, stopping at the base of the tail. Moving from left to right, carefully pull the meat out from the shell. Place the meat on top of the lobster tail, ensuring it is still attached to the tail.
- Place lobster tails in the prepared cast-iron skillet. Sprinkle the meat with minced garlic and dill. Drizzle tails with 1 Tbs of clarified butter and set halved lemons around the tails.
- Place the skillet on the middle rack under the broiler and cook for about 4 minutes. Remove the lobster and drizzle with remaining clarified butter. Return the skillet to the oven and broil for an additional 5 minutes. The lobster is finished cooking when it is white and no longer translucent.
- Drizzle meat with the juice from the roasted lemons. Serve with roasted potatoes and greens.
Calories from Fat 109 (56%)
(19%)Total Fat 12g
(37%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.