Frittatas taste good cold and travel well—perfect for picnic fare or a take-along lunch.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk (or try tomato juice or chicken broth)
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves (or herb of your choice)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp butter (or vegetable oil)
- Beat eggs, milk, thyme, salt, and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in 6 to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan or skillet over medium heat until melted. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 8–10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 5–10 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Calories from Fat 124 (68%)
(21%)Total Fat 14g
(29%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 2g
(0%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.