Baked Potato Nachos
Baked potato wedges take the place of tortilla chips in this Mexican style appetizer.
- 1 1/2 lb russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 1 1/2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Mexican seasoning blend
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 Tbs canned diced green chilies
- Salsa, guacamole, and sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place potatoes into a medium bowl with the oil, garlic salt, and Mexican seasoning. Stir well to coat potatoes.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring several times, until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with cheese, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions, and chilies. Bake for 5 minutes longer to melt the cheese. Serve with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream, if desired.
Calories from Fat 117 (37%)
(20%)Total Fat 13g
(21%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 41g
(23%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.