Asparagus and Ham Frittata
Frittata's were made to be easy and this one doesn't disappoint.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped, blanched asparagus
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven broiler. Preheat oven-safe skillet.
- Drizzle oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Then spread cooked ham and asparagus in an even layer on the bottom of the skillet.
- In a different pan, scramble the eggs and add kosher salt and pepper to taste. Then pour the scrambled eggs over the asparagus and ham.
- Cook oven-safe skillet over medium heat until eggs are set up on the sides of the skillet.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake under the broiler until eggs are set and frittata is lightly browned and fluffy.
Calories from Fat 192 (65%)
(33%)Total Fat 21g
(29%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(3%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.