Asian Salmon Steaks
- 3 Tbs reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbs lime juice
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 Salmon steaks*, about 1 inch thick
- Minced cilantro for garnish
- Combine:The first 5 ingredients in a jar; cover and shake well. Place salmon steaks in a glass dish; spoon about 1 tablespoon marinade over each steak, reserving remaining marinade. Refrigerate 10 to 30 minutes.
- To Grill:Remove salmon from marinade. Place in well-oiled fish basket or directly onto well-oiled grill hot. Cook about 10 minutes, turning once and brushing with reserved marinade.
- To Broil:Remove salmon from marinade. Place salmon on a lightly greased broiler pan. Brush fish with some of the reserved marinade. Broil 10 minutes per inch thickness of fish, turning once and basting. Serve garnished with minced cilantro. Makes 4 servings.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 29 (31%)
(5%)Total Fat 3g
(4%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.