Apple-Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
Apple butter and molasses bring a taste of the country to these sweetly glazed drumsticks.
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin-on or skinless
- Marinade1/4 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into eighths
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients for the marinade. Add the drumsticks and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and then set the drumsticks in it. Broil for 13-15 minutes, turning the drumsticks occasionally and brushing them with marinade. Serve with apple slices.
Calories from Fat 13 (8%)
(2%)Total Fat 1g
(2%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 33g
(8%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2023 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about TraceGains, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2023.